Problem with snes emulator

Ampelio

Still Fresh
Hi people I wanted to ask if you knew how come when I load the games on the emulator of the super nintendo the gp it extinguishes him 32..
Thanks (excused me if you understand a lot not but I am using a translator... I am Italian)

I believe he's trying to say that loading games on his snes emulator is crashing or restarting his GP32...

Ampelio: check your batteries are fully charged, not good batteries can be a problem.

Also, try not to change the speed / clock / CPU settings as setting to higher than 133mhz can not work on some GP32's, some can go upto 166mhz but not all of them can.

Other than that, try different games, not all games work at the moment, especially games with SuperFX chips :)

Hi people I wanted to ask if you knew how come when I load the games on the emulator of the super nintendo the gp it extinguishes him 32..

:lol: VERY TRUE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, no... It overclocked too much and caught on fire!!! Grab the extingushier!!! Fweh... I extinguished the GP32 ;)

Anyways, what I'd do is:

(1) Make sure you are clocking at 133MhZ (some GP32s freeze at anything higher than that)

(2) Make sure that the ROM is a good dump (test on a PC emulator like zsnes)

(3) Grab the fire extingusher and spray all over the GP32 ;)

Back