Pro-pinball kickstarter - final 22 hours!

b_o_b

Advanced Member
I already pledged, my main interest is the Linux and Cab PC version. Maybe one of you is interested in the stretch goal (xbox-live) that is not reached yet, but they are close.. or getting one for Android, IOS, Linux, Mac or PC. You can get the original game if you pledge 1£!

Android or IOS 5£ and 10£ for any version you want. 

Pro-pinball is one of the best pinball simulation (best physics) ever created, I think this will be an amazing game. They will create an update and here are the features:

Features

• The ultimate pinball physics engine taken to the max! 
  • Beautiful photo realistic graphics at insane resolutions 
  • Control over the ambient light level - play in the dark with awesome ultra dynamic lighting effects
  • Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations 
  • Operator's Menu lets you customise and experiment with the table
  • Glass-Off Mode - lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around the table with your finger or mouse!  
  • A brand new official Pro Pinball forum, with a special VIP section for some backers featuring developer diaries and more 
  • Unified world-wide high score leaderboards 
  • Portrait view support including a special view optimised for cabinets
  • Full support for cabinets, including second and third displays and real DMD 
  • More content packed in than many regular tables put together - Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/500643708/pro-pinball-timeshock-the-ultra-edition-0

Last edited by a moderator:
They have reached the Xbox 360 stretch goal with still 4 hours to go. Next stretch goal is PS3, but that goal seems to be out of reach. 

I was just thinking it might even be possible to install it on our Pandora. They will make a Linux port.

Holding the Pandora vertically would make below view pretty sweet.  I think the game will be too demanding for our Pandora, but doesn't hurt to ask ;)

I will be an alpha / beta tester for the game and have access to the development forum, so who knows. 

Really looking forward to this. 

abb13e61f88ae9d71d585a2413c5b344_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great graphically.

PS3 version would be good for me, or a PS4 even as likely to have sold my PS3 and upgraded by time it comes out.

Looks stunning table though

Back