Prey for the Gods- Inspired by Shadow of the Colossus.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
I just saw this on kickstarter, it looks nice and is well on its way to being funded. I'm not sure how much of that video is actual gameplay though and its an ambitious project. Very atmospheric though, it could be something.

Non-linear Shadow of the Colossus with survival mechanics and better exploration.

Want. Want. Want.

EDIT: There's a lot of anti-religious bits in describing this game, which is nice. If the monster roster includes Jesus with a Gaddafi hat or Lucifer in a sundress, then that would elevate this game to legendary status.

Last edited:
Yes it looks nice- I d
Non-linear Shadow of the Colossus with survival mechanics and better exploration.

Want. Want. Want.

EDIT: There's a lot of anti-religious bits in describing this game, which is nice. If the monster roster includes Jesus with a Gaddafi hat or Lucifer in a sundress, then that would elevate this game to legendary status.
Yes, it looks good. I didn't notice any anti religious sentiment myself but I did not read the entire kickstarter.

Is this game on Linux? Mac? What platform does PC mean?
Prey for the Gods will be on Windows/Steam for initial release assuming we hit our goal. At this time, we are not planning a Linux version. To make room for console development we also needed to pause our Mac release.
That sucks. It actually looks like it is going to be a nice game.

Oh well... back to my gog backlog.

Back