power supply wrecked by my wife's over vigerous vacuuming.

may88

I am now the proud owner of a power cable that has been separated from the plug at the solder points.

I've opened the plug and there is a circuit board and I wonder at which points I need to resolder the +/- cables too.

There is USB section with large holes/solder points either side with a row of four small holes above.

It looks like the first of these above the printed + has had a cable and the Large holes to the left of the - minus has had a cable.

Are these the points? Red to + plus and black to - minus. It's a UK plug BTW.

I put it to you that you broke your power supply specifically so you could use that awful awful pun in your subtitle. :D
It was a Dyson. Honest!

And the power supply is dead.

And I'm not laughing.

I did borrow it from a list of jokes doing the rounds.

Last night I had a visit from the Grim Reaper. I fought him off with the vacuum. Talk about Dyson with Death.

My wife had been missing for a week. The police said to expect the worst, so I went back to the charity shop and got her clothes back.

An old dear at the cash-point asked me to check her balance so I gave her a shove.

There are more but I shall spare you.

My wife had been missing for a week. The police said to expect the worst, so I went back to the charity shop and got her clothes back.

An old dear at the cash-point asked me to check her balance so I gave her a shove.

Now that right there is funny stuff (but cruel) :p

Back