Power Adaptor In The Uk?

tridion

Still Fresh
Could someone tell me where I can get a power adaptor in the UK for the GP2X?

I'm sure I read that Argos sell one but I thought it had to be 1000mA and I can't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the official psu i think is 3.3V but the 2x can operate with a slightly higher or lower voltage without damaging it. i run mine on the 3V setting

Thanks. I've just found the official one and decided to get that instead.

I've been recommened the one below that Argos model, the 1200 one or whatever. I presume that would be equally ok considering they both have 3V settings?

its on play asia, the only downside is it needs a different plug for the uk (i used an old xbox1 cable) its a 2pin plug converting to the standard uk plugsocket, ps2 and xbox1 use the same type of connector (its pretty common for printers as well, and the old amiga powerpack)

I bought from Divineo. Didn't realise play-asia sold it as it is a lot cheaper from them. Makes what I paid look like a rip off. Oh well, you live and learn.

I got the cheaper one at argos and it works fine. Fits snugly and haven't had any problems with it...yet! :)

What about the more expensive one is better for the cradle, as I hope to get one of those one day?

Back