Port Request: Xpadder

MichaelXX2

Still Fresh
Could it be possible to port Xpadder to the Pandora? I can see how it would be useful for assigning emulated buttons to the ones on the Pandora *that I actually want them on.* It works well for a computer in many ways. Also, it could help in solving the keyboard layout problem and easy for assigning shortcuts. In theory, it all sounds nice, but only if a source code is available, which I'm certain is easy to find with a lot of digging. However, I haven't been successful in finding one (in my 5 minute skim over Google.)

MichaelXX2 said:
Could it be possible to port Xpadder to the Pandora? I can see how it would be useful for assigning emulated buttons to the ones on the Pandora *that I actually want them on.* It works well for a computer in many ways. Also, it could help in solving the keyboard layout problem and easy for assigning shortcuts. In theory, it all sounds nice, but only if a source code is available, which I'm certain is easy to find with a lot of digging. However, I haven't been successful in finding one (in my 5 minute skim over Google.)
No source code, no request :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
sebt3 said:
MichaelXX2 said:
No source code, no request :angry:
But that's the thing. I don't know if there's a source code or not.

well if you can't find the source code, you shouldnt make a port request.

i dont get it ... maybe i'm just ignorant today? but aren't you the one who wants something? so why aren't you going to research a bit more and see what alternatives are available and present it here and ask for port? I mean, whats so difficult about: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xpadder+linux

MichaelXX2 said:
Well, I'd love to hear about any other programs like Xpadder that have a source code available.

This is similar and it have source code avalible: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/jstest-gtk/
Grettings! :lol:

Back