Release [Port] Monsterz

clop

Hi,

Please test this port of a BeJeweled clone:

Monsterz is a little arcade puzzle game, similar to the famous Bejeweled or Zookeeper.

The goal of the game is to create rows of similar monsters, either horizontally or vertically. The only allowed move is the swap of two adjacent monsters, on the condition that it creates a row of three or more. When alignments are cleared, pieces fall from the top of the screen to fill the board again. Chain reactions earn you even more points.

This game is mostly about luck, but it remains highly addictive. You have been warned. Currently three modes are available:

• Classic - play against the clock and clear a given number of each monster type to reach next level.
  • Puzzle - clear lines of monsters to move pieces around and put together the puzzle.
  • Training - play against the clock in a neverending level, chose the timer difficulty and number of monsters for infinite fun.

Clop'

monsterz.pnd

monsterz-ingame2.png

Attachments

• monsterz.pnd
    2.2 MB · Views: 191
Hi,

Thanks Clop for this new game :)

A little too slow for my taste @ 600 MHz, and touchscreen is unresponsive / too responsive...

Bye, Magic Sam

Hi,

Thanks Clop for this new game :)

A little too slow for my taste @ 600 MHz, and touchscreen is unresponsive / too responsive...

Bye, Magic Sam

About speed: I''l try to dive into code to see if I can make it better, but can't promise anything in terms of delay/results

About touchscreen: What do you mean? Is it too slow? (related to performance)

Back