Please Welcome Our Newest Gurus!

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
Hi guys, please congratulate the latest members of the elite GP32 Gurus group, iprice and Farox.

av-14654_zpsdd906353.gif

av-17601_zpsa98b7239.png

I just wanted to thank these two awsome devs for their continued support of the GPH handhelds as well as all the past work they've done to bring enjoyment to our community. So please take a second to give thanks to the newest Gurus in quite some time!

Here's to you guys, thank you for all your work over the last few years, it's greatly appreciated!!!

I would like to join Orion in thanking iprice and Farox. Great work and even if it's quite quiet here, I think a lot of people appreciate your programs.
sauber.gif

I'm honored that i've be selected (with iprice ) as a Guru... i'm only a modest porter...anyway it's a pleasure to receive some gratitude for all the work i donated to this community.

My congrats go to iprice for his really nice games and creations.

Senor Quack said:
Congratulations :)
I could never reach your level ;) i'm still using your Open2X firmware on GP2X F200 a great work.
Hope you could continue working on some game/app/firmware for any of the open source console.

Farox said:

Congratulations :)
I could never reach your level ;) i'm still using your Open2X firmware on GP2X F200 a great work.
Hope you could continue working on some game/app/firmware for any of the open source console.

Sure you can :)  Thanks for the compliment, I actually was playing Wiznic on my Wiz the other week ;)

Congratulations and thanks iprice and Farox.

Caanoo without you guys would be like bees without knees, peas without cheese, python without Cleese. :D

Back