Please, People!

Quiest

I like turtles!
Please, people, give me some feedback:

What do you think about version 0.5 (here)?

( Sorry, if you think that I`m spamming :D )

I'll give you some feedback, just as soon as i actually get this GP32 fixed and working :)

Hi Quiest,

Very nice little game you have created. One reccomendation for you- if it is at all possible- would be to add a hit % counter that would increase your score with accuracy, that is to say the more shots you fire the less points you get. This is because the game can be rather easy if one rapidly taps the a and b buttons. Again, great game, especially for a first effort.

triksR4rabits posted on Mar 5 2005 at 02:25 AM said:
Hi Quiest,

Very nice little game you have created. One reccomendation for you- if it is at all possible- would be to add a hit % counter that would increase your score with accuracy, that is to say the more shots you fire the less points you get. This is because the game can be rather easy if one rapidly taps the a and b buttons. Again, great game, especially for a first effort.

Good Idea. Maybe for next release, I`ll add something like that. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, I agree totally that having a hit % counter would be brilliant! I've downloaded this game and it's pretty fun, nice one. :rolleyes:

I`m not adding a hit % counter, I`m just going to make you loose a certain amount of points per shot... that should serve the same purpose...

Back