PLEASE HELP ME...NOOBIE..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah

I am going Mad,

Got GP32 after reading all the comments here. took a while to register. Formatted my SMC card... Loaded installer software...

Now: PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS:

1) Loaded GPengine, it loaded to its correct directory. Used the launcher to run GPEngine ONLY to have to load "something" and then reset the whole machine to the start up screen..!.. WHY.. WHY....? What am i doing wrong..?

2) How do i avoid those PC link errors that need me to correct the errors on my SMC card... when i enter the link mode..??

Asnwers to:

shah.ali@mailcity.com

thanks..!

1) Loaded GPengine, it loaded to its correct directory. Used the launcher to run GPEngine ONLY to have to load "something" and then reset the whole machine to the start up screen..!.. WHY.. WHY....? What am i doing wrong..?

2) How do i avoid those PC link errors that need me to correct the errors on my SMC card... when i enter the link mode..??

1) you got roms in a directory? (Gpengine I think)... The 'something' you need to load is a ROM image.

2) Ummm - depends on why it's happening. I always found that if I get a link error, its best to restart the PC before trying any more transfers.... seems to be safer...

Anyone else got any ideas?

Should GPEngine not just load up into its screen, then ask for rom or rom location, or do you HAVE to have roms in the /Roms file...?

AS for batteries, they are PERFECT.. Brand new alkalines...!

Got 2 128 cards for £40 inc nectday delivery.. will hope this works..!

Thanks for inro.. will post later..!

Shah

shah posted on May 17 2003 said:
will hope this works..!
we can all vouch these things do work ;)

sometimes you can;t see the wodds for the trees when you get a new toy. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I Am EFFING PISSED... OFFFF...

I will write why later.. i thnik im gonna have to sell the GP 32.. EVERY TIME i try to load something it goes to the end and says load error.....!!! Tried on all 3 of my pc and on win98.. MNO LUCK...

Only thing i can think of is that i am using NIMH batteries.. but they are fully charged...!

I know this may sound a stupid question,

But ill ask anyway :D

How did you format your SMC/Smart Media card, Was it in a SMC reader or via the pclink software.

If it was via a card reader then that maybe the reasons for your card/loading errors :unsure: .

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back