Please Check Out My 'mod'.

NssOne

I am One with the DarkNss
Website
www.gp32us.com
BOR Xtra

Yes, I do give credit to the original authors. And I plan on fixing some of the characters on my own later. But I took quite some time to add them, test them (using the GP32), and add them in so they ALL work right. Like I said, just check it out.

It plays great on GP32! THX!
In PC, PS2, XBOX & Dreamcast this MOD will not work bacause of MAX_2000_sprite limit of BOR_Engine (this "limit" don't affect GP32 this time because our port erase all memory from not selected player characters)
Anyway is a great collection of players. Actually most of this players are first job of alot of people so the "quality" betwen diferent chars may not be the same.

I've found a litte bug in your compilation BOR. If you try to play Bonus Stage it gives an error (Duplicate name entry for k-99992) I suppose this occurs because a player char k-99992 and an enemy from bonus stage k-99992 have the same name.

Byes!

'rugal.txt.' and 'stage6c.txt' don't want to load, and SFA3 chars are all stretched an extra ~20% horizontally (no fault on your part, blame Capcom for going 384x224 with the CPS-2...) - other than that, great work! MOTW Terry and Rock are my favorites. :D

Hokutoy posted on Apr 27 2004 at 12:56 AM said:
In PC, PS2, XBOX & Dreamcast this MOD will not work bacause of MAX_2000_sprite limit of BOR_Engine (this "limit" don't affect GP32 this time because our port erase all memory from not selected player characters)
LOL, soon the PC, Xbox and DC guys will have to port Squidge's version back onto their systems. :) Squidge has done such great work with this port.

Last edited by a moderator:
TandeM posted on Apr 26 2004 at 11:05 PM said:
'rugal.txt.' and 'stage6c.txt' don't want to load, and SFA3 chars are all stretched an extra ~20% horizontally (no fault on your part, blame Capcom for going 384x224 with the CPS-2...) - other than that, great work! MOTW Terry and Rock are my favorites. :D
Which version are you using? I'm using the .51 beta, and they all worked fine on mine. Unless you added the files in there nistead of the pack. My instructions may have been kind of funny and a little difficult to understand. Hard to get it all to work without knowing exactly what you're doing.

Anyways, glad you guys enjoy. I'll try and work on fixing some of the chars.

NssOne posted on Apr 27 2004 at 08:02 AM said:
TandeM posted on Apr 26 2004 at 11:05 PM said:
Which version are you using? I'm using the .51 beta, and they all worked fine on mine. Unless you added the files in there nistead of the pack. My instructions may have been kind of funny and a little difficult to understand. Hard to get it all to work without knowing exactly what you're doing.

Anyways, glad you guys enjoy. I'll try and work on fixing some of the chars.
Using Beta 5.1, downloaded the full pack. I named it BOR.PAK (overwriting the original), but I don't see why it would cause anything to go wrong...

V3X posted on Apr 27 2004 at 06:43 AM said:
right click the link and select Save Target As.
Still doesnt work! i can't download it.. :(

Back