Pl Help Me With Skinning

sliteist

Website
www.myspace.com
ok so i thought id try my hand at skinning the lil beauty, i changed some pics made shore there the right format and size etc... but when i try to run the gpu. file the screen just gos black and nothing is changed.. othere then changing the pic i dont know what to do to get it to work... any help would be most apreseated...

thanks for any help given :)

hey guys ere well i thought id try a proper skin but the same thing happen.... when i run it the screen gos balck then it comes back to the normal unchanged menue.... any idearsss.... allso dose anyone know how to acses the NAND so i can delet stuff?
thanks

sliteist posted on Feb 8 2006 at 11:30 AM said:
hey guys ere well i thought id try a proper skin but the same thing happen.... when i run it the screen gos balck then it comes back to the normal unchanged menue.... any idearsss.... allso dose anyone know how to acses the NAND so i can delet stuff?
thanks

You can't access NAND

What skin did you try to install? What steps, in detail did you follow?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok it was the gorilazz skin... DLed it unzip to SD root. then i ran the gpu. file
i did nothing to this skin.. i have tryed othere skins and the same thing hapens.. ahhhhhhhhh this is drievn me mad i have made myslef a what i think is a real nice skin and i cant use it :(....

ok i found a gpu to help me "skin2x-0.2." really cool lil thing but as allways same thing hapens (nothing) i tryed all my SD cards i tryed instaling the defoult skin then anothere, again nothing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think im going to cry.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhh please can somone help me....

Do you, by any chance have a NAND locking app installed?

I forget what it's called, but it basically stops things from being written to the NAND, which is where the changed images need to be stored.

I have this same problem, just tried doing it today and it does not want to work. Screen goes black and after that the default skin appears instead of the replacement one i have tried with aurora theme and aurora base skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back