Pirates Classic Remake

Would you like to see this happen?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xnopasaranx said:
okay, I will try to come up with something for the clouds and reefs when I have a little time for it this week. maybe the reefs could be partly under the water aswell. I would need your water tiles then to whip something up.
actually there are no tiles for water just a blue background, can you grab the color from the screenshot put up a couple posts ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pickle, sounds like it's coming along nicely :)

I stumbled across this site a couple of days back, and thought of your project - all kinds of interesting pirate info.

There's also a map of the Caribbean that might be useful. Here's the version used in the NES port of Pirates as a comparison. I remember you mentioning maps earlier on in the thread, so these may be of no use at all, but you never know :)

fishybawb said:
Hi Pickle, sounds like it's coming along nicely :)

I stumbled across this site a couple of days back, and thought of your project - all kinds of interesting pirate info.

There's also a map of the Caribbean that might be useful. Here's the version used in the NES port of Pirates as a comparison. I remember you mentioning maps earlier on in the thread, so these may be of no use at all, but you never know :)

Thanks for the info, ill have to go through that site and see if theres anything useful. I already have some of those maps, but im not quite to the point where i want to spend the time building a full map yet. For now im sticking with a small made up map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back