Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what ya talkin about,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xboxit

Just Photoshoppin, True, True.....
Website
Visit site
I know that pintsized just came out but what do you think. I haven't finished reading it yet but so far its very well writen. What do you think? :D
If you haven't got it yet get it now from here.

They're all well written so far no joke, even your. Just one thing though, I have noticed some mistakes. nothing that bad. Great start guys.

I finished readin it. it was really good and mattmagoo, spray, dozer and mark should be proud. I think you should have a bit at the end that says what to exspect next fort night or how ever long it is you release it.

xboxit posted on Aug 14 2004 at 08:00 PM said:
I finished readin it. it was really good and mattmagoo, spray, dozer and mark should be proud. I think you should have a bit at the end that says what to exspect next fort night or how ever long it is you release it.
Actually, I didn't have any reviews in this one so on credit for me :p. Next time though yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it a lot, the writing is quite small to read but other than that it's great!

The article about piracy "Ahoy Matey" is so true it hurts, also like the "how does it play?" section in every review (saves all the messing around trying to find optimum settings for your games).

Cant wait for the next issue!

Wow- I'm very impressed guys. This is pretty damn cool- screenshots of the reviewed games (granted their small but its cool anyway), good layout, small file size, etc. Perhaps more articles would be good. Superb first relese- if you ever need someone to write an article I'll be more than happy to contribute.

V3X- change your sig man

I said needs improvements as a couple of times you did not put the face of who was writing it (in the title - so it was difficult to see who did the review).
I also felt it was too short - took me only 15 minutes.
A couple of typing errors too (I'll spell check for you if you want).

Other than that it was great.

Maybe review a wider range of games and give more interviews.

Maybe make it play Mod files as well??...

Make a high contrast version for non-flu's (for easier readability) - i have a BLU myself ...

Voted good... A Few improvements comes to mind.

- I found it odd that the magezin just suddently ended without any "That's all for this time!" or some sort of teaser.
- Perhaps consider some sort of unique header or colour-scheme for reviews, articles and interviews, so you actually know what you're are about to read. (Thought "Viewpoint" was somesort of unique section in the magezine explaining a viewpoint, and not a review of a game ;) )
- Perhaps music... Not sure about it though

Really like the material and the look. And I really like the idea of a console-mag... like "Slander" before this one. However "Slander was somewhat lacking in content.

Nice work.

PinkSpider posted on Aug 15 2004 at 10:33 PM said:
If u do an SMC version u gonna put homebrew stuff on (u could review them) and u could also review PD roms.
It's not really possible without strict permission from the owners, but we'd love to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say ...

* bg music while reading
* let the pages fly/fade in or something else
* change to 16bit mode w/o this ugly dithering in grafics

Back