Pico Projector On Woot

I'm pretty sure that you'd need the TV-out cable to be able to use this, unless the idea is to hook it up to something else while waiting for the cables. :p

If you don't mind, I'm going to move this to General Talk, since I gather that WOOT deals only last for one day, and it's more likely to come to the attention of more people in there. :p

Picoprojectors suck for most of the advertised uses as they're just not bright enough. They are about as good as those "convert your TV to a projector" sets, the difference is just that the projection area is smaller and they have no speakers.

Still, i might get one to mount it so that i can watch TV on the ceiling when lying in my bed. But i'll wait with that, i'm sure their prices will continue to plummet as they're not exactly flying off the shelves.

Fishbong said:
Picoprojectors suck for most of the advertised uses as they're just not bright enough. They are about as good as those "convert your TV to a projector" sets, the difference is just that the projection area is smaller and they have no speakers.

Still, i might get one to mount it so that i can watch TV on the ceiling when lying in my bed. But i'll wait with that, i'm sure their prices will continue to plummet as they're not exactly flying off the shelves.
That's exactly why I was thinking of getting one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought one and works pretty good. ok, is not pico pico, but is small and works with a led. Mine is from china and in europe u can found with differents names as enwo 2g or xsagon 300

The optoma pk 301 have battery and the people say that works ok too.

ZarkGhost said:
i bought one and works pretty good. ok, is not pico pico, but is small and works with a led. Mine is from china and in europe u can found with differents names as enwo 2g or xsagon 300

The optoma pk 301 have battery and the people say that works ok too.

GRAAAAAAAAVE DIGGEEEEEEEER

Last edited by a moderator:
then, must be a bug in the forum, cause it was on the main website when i visited, and as i bought this a couple of days ago, i show, and i wrote, and as it was in the main, i didnt check the date.

but if u want, u can put my in a cross straight

Back