Pes For Xbox Live!!!

That's what I'm doing. As soon as I get a switch fitted for my modchip.

thecheat posted on Oct 13 2004 at 12:55 AM said:
i still haven't found many games on XBL to justify the 70 dollar setup and then pay year by year.
I can take my PS2 online for free, most games anyway(i aint droppin 100 bones to play FFXI)
xbconnect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, thread started so long ago, and now it's out - anyone got it? Who wants a game on LIVE?

declaration posted on Oct 13 2004 at 03:19 PM said:
thecheat posted on Oct 13 2004 at 12:55 AM said:
i still haven't found many games on XBL to justify the 70 dollar setup and then pay year by year.
I can take my PS2 online for free, most games anyway(i aint droppin 100 bones to play FFXI)
xbconnect?
Or kai.

I haven't got it yet, but I expect I'll get hold of a copy. I only use xbconnect or xlinkkai though. Mainly because I play all my games of the HDD.

It DOES. But it's no XBOX Live.

Pity lag is killing everyone's fun at the moment.

I remember back when I started this thread. I was so excited.....however, all us PES heads will know that PES on XBOX live has turned out to be rather unplayable...

Not to worry though, I've just got it on the PC and fully patched it up for all the real kits, flags, music etc and am now playing it online....and the guess what...IT WORKS.

Screw XBOX Live, I extend and open challenge to anyone with PES4 PC to take on THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE in a couple of friendly matches....

So, if you want a match, contact me and prepare for the challenge...

Screw XBOX Live, I extend and open challenge to anyone with PES4 PC to take on THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE in a couple of friendly matches....

You play as Barcelona? And here I was thinking you we're a Liverpool fan :rolleyes:

Gonna skip this one I'm afraid. Never did like playing Footy games on the PC for some reason. Me's waiting for the PSP so we can play wireless multiplayer at work :D

That's what I thought about football on the PC too, Huxley, but with the PLAY.COM 2 player PS2 pad converter, the control is just as good as on your XBOX or PS2.

I've got a 19" as well so the screen size is adequate. If your PC can run it (it's a really shoddy conversion In terms of resources I'm afraid), and you can turn all the settings up and get the unnoficial patches, PES4 on the pc really beats all others.

Of course it will never beat true multiplayer (I recommend playing 'fix' for something a little different - outstanding) around the tv, but for online, it's excellent.

You and me both for the PSP. You and me both.

Back