Perfect GBA emulation on GP32?

To me it just looks like somebody printed out a pic of a back to front GP32 on cardboard, cut it out, and placed it on top of a GBA... :blink:

It certainly doesn't look real anyway.

i think its just a early April Fools......

1.Gammo is a make of an air pistol .
2.The D-pad is on the wrong side.
3.Whats the point even in trying to emulate a GBA seeing as they all rreally just ports of the Snes.
4.Funny how they show it from one angle only?

Also the On light is Red not Green

Okay, to make it clear:
The second pic (with the GP32xtreme logo) is made by myself out of the original GP32 promo scan (I needed about 10 minutes to manipulate it that way) to show that the original picture is a really bad made fake (with the flat buttons, wrong perspective on A and B, etc.).

And as a gag I made a green LED - because they forgot to lit the LED on their screen ;)

Sorry if this has already been said, but I don't think that it's even technically possible to fully emulate the GBA on the GP32 (At least at a decent speed). The GP32 is having a bit of trouble emulating 16 bit machines (But currently doing an excellent job on the SNES. :D Keep going with that OpenSnes!), and for a 32 bit machine to emulate another 32 bit machine would be a bit slow...

Sorry if this has already been said, but I don't think that it's even technically possible to fully emulate the GBA on the GP32 (At least at a decent speed). The GP32 is having a bit of trouble emulating 16 bit machines (But currently doing an excellent job on the SNES. :D Keep going with that OpenSnes!), and for a 32 bit machine to emulate another 32 bit machine would be a bit slow...
lol the only trouble with 16bit emulation like the SNES as far as i know is the optimization and the only time the script is written is during the programmers free time ^^;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Back