Pdroms Gp32 Archive Fully Back!

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
I managed to bring back the GP32 section of PDRoms. There are now almost 250 unique GP32 games, applications, programs or other stuff... As I did not want to upload the games before the new layout of PDRoms has been done, there is a lack of information on the files. You will only see the name of the production and the related people to this project. Screenshots are missing as well for now. Anyway PDRoms has the biggest collection of GP32 stuff in one place again :)

Horscht posted on May 28 2004 at 12:03 PM said:
Quite funny, didn´t know that GPDrive and phoDrive are supposed to be Gigadrive Emulators....... :D
Gigadrive emulators?

Yes, let's emulate a genesis emulator ;)

Last edited:
Can you put in a voting system? Could you also let us look by category in the games section? Like puzzle (Numu, Puzzle Mix, Akuma no Houkons games, etc...), Action (C-Dogs, KOF91, BOR, etc...)

*sarcasm*So,Kojote said it, the voting system will be DEFINATELY up on Christmas. Something we can look forward to.........*sarcasm*

I think it's really awesome that everything is up in one place again.

I haven't been playing much GP32 for ages. Until recently I wasn't even playing it at all, but some nice people made me a CD full of software :)

Now when I get some more time away from coursework I can sit down and downlaod all the latest versions of everything!

Once again, this is amazing.. it's good to keep things together.

Back