Pcsx4All

This might be a stupid question, but, where is this emulator? As in, where can i download it? ;)

Orion4874 said:
I have yet to try this(waiting for a 16gb card to arrive). Are eboots supported? Sorry if this was answered already.
eboots? Isn't that the psp psx format? I doubt those are supported. If you have an eboot file I know there are converter programs to make them into an ISO file. Most psp homebrew sites have those utilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the emulator can run Tempest X3 almost perfectly with barely any slowdown, without frameskip, even with the Wiz clock at 533mhz (just had to mess with some of the settings).

Animan said:
Well, the emulator can run Tempest X3 almost perfectly with barely any slowdown, without frameskip, even with the Wiz clock at 533mhz (just had to mess with some of the settings).
Holy crap, someone else who plays Tempest X3! Try Zoop. Except for the music playing only the intro track over and over again, it runs pretty well.

Tried Xenogears, game nearly playable. When using the HLE bios option the game ran too fast and there was audio issues. Some slowdown when entering 3d, but there was some on the PSX as well. Game would not enter combat. When using the BIOS bios option the game ran at the correct speed but still had slowdown in several places, was able to enter combat, there were strange dots around dialogue boxes when not in combat mode. Was able to save the game, but not able to load a save. I still need to mess with a few more settings.

800mhz
7 bias
no frame skip
no frame limit
hle/bios bios
xa audio

Arianon said:
Tried Xenogears, game nearly playable. When using the HLE bios option the game ran too fast and there was audio issues. Some slowdown when entering 3d, but there was some on the PSX as well. Game would not enter combat. When using the BIOS bios option the game ran at the correct speed but still had slowdown in several places, was able to enter combat, there were strange dots around dialogue boxes when not in combat mode. Was able to save the game, but not able to load a save. I still need to mess with a few more settings.

800mhz
7 bias
no frame skip
no frame limit
hle/bios bios
xa audio

I tried Xenogears with your settings. Found that the HLE-secure option works better than BIOS. savestates and all :D

varan77 said:
holy ...this just made my day!!!

helo my friend! Newbie here. Please help me friend i want this type of emulator for n97. Please give me some right way of installing or tutorials and links that can i download tha file and its room.

May good feedback regarding this and now i want it experience this awsome emulator games to maximize my n97. Please help me immediately please.

thanks for Lot and advance!

Back