[Pcsx4All] Looking For Betatesters

ruffnutts said:
Nice... beening looking forward to playing that on the go, I still think we need .cbn support it knocks 100`s of meg
Of some games I have loads of games in this format its what psx4all on the dongoo uses ;)

dingoo didn't have sound!

Last edited by a moderator:
pumaa33 said:
how to install the emulator on caanoo please.

Copy the public Wiz release to your games folder, copy the Caanoo Beta files into this folder, copy bios file into the games folder, create ini file, done.

blues2 said:
i need to if the caanoo beta version emulates memory cards saving or not. i tried to access the memory card in about 5 games and they all crashed. i just wanted to know if i should be spending a lot of testing time trying to figure this out.

Chui told me that memory cards are supported (both public build and new beta) but its seems buggier in new beta.

if possible, add that test to your reports (the more details, the better feedback you provide ;))

Mmmm...I don´t know as I don´t own Wiz nor Caanoo.

You could try both ways (with/without those folders) and see how it performs ;)

BTW, has been there any success with savegames so far? Aren´t those extra folders generated after running PCSX4All or saving games?

for the caanoo public release please include analog button and/or touchscreen as buttons. some games need L1 and L2 or R1 and R2 pressed at the same time.

is megaupload.com broken for other people too? ive been trying for HOURS to download this. would really appreciate it if someone could email it to me instead!

badmonkeyfinger said:
is megaupload.com broken for other people too? ive been trying for HOURS to download this. would really appreciate it if someone could email it to me instead!

Weird...try with another browser

Khan said:
Mmmm...I don´t know as I don´t own Wiz nor Caanoo.

You could try both ways (with/without those folders) and see how it performs ;)

BTW, has been there any success with savegames so far? Aren´t those extra folders generated after running PCSX4All or saving games?

memory cards files are created but they can't be saved on for any game. save state are created in folder but doesn't work for any game it just crashes the emulator.

@ blues2 they can be saved - ive saved kula world and exhumed works fine for those games`s
Normal save`s go into the saves folder - if you aint got one create one

Khan said:
badmonkeyfinger said:

Weird...try with another browser

Tried different browser and different computer. Managed to DL it at work today though, time to install!

Hi, this is my first testing report (Caanoo):

Grandia 1 - PAL - (.img, .cue)

RAM Tweaks: Off
Frame-Limit: Off
Sound: ON (XA+CD-Audio)
CPU Clock: 100%
CPU BIAS: 4
CPU Core: HLE
CPU Type: PAL
No Game Fixes

Small flickering Area at the right side of the Screen.
InGame BGM is not fully played before repeating.
Video Sequences working perfectly.
In Dialogs with Voice the Voice is a bit slow and choppy.
Memory Cards are working for saving and loading.
Some minor graphical gliches, almost only noticable if you are searching for them.
Setting CPU BIAS to Auto does some minimal enhancements in some SFXs. (especially in the save/load menu)

Playable (Battle Scenes not tested yet...)

Legend of Legaia - NTSC - (.iso)

CPU Type: NTSC
No Game Fixes

InGame is at about 45-65% of Fullspeed.
InGame BGM is a bit choppy.
In Menu the BGM is at about 70-90% of Fullspeed.
Crashes when entering Battle.
Memory Cards work for loading and saving.
Setting CPU BIAS to Auto doesn't result in any noticable difference.

Half Working (Very slow compared to Emulators on PC) / Not Playable (Crashes when entering a Battle)

Metal Slug X - PAL - (.img, .cue)

CPU Type: PAL
No Game Fixes

BGM is not working.
SFXs have a enourmous delay.
InGame almost all of the time at Fullspeed.
Setting CPU BIAS to Auto results in playing SFXs in most Menus with only about 0,25 seconds delay, playing BGM in Mission Select Menu (very slow), playing InGame SFXs at Mission Start with almost no delay (though a bit choppy) but within the most time of the mission the enormous delay mentioned before appears.

Playable (if you don't need sound)

Back