[Pcsx4All] Looking For Betatesters

Khan

Originally posted by CHUI:

We are making progress with PCSX4ALL but help is needed betatesting with a wide number of PSX titles. Currently, some members of GP32spain (otto_xd, jduranmaster, buba-ho-tep, nintiendo1 and Rivroner) are helping out (THANKS!) but given the volume of games to test I think we need more people.

Whoever is interested, please, send me a PM.
THANKS!

SOURCE

Nuff´said

For CAANOO testing, binaries will be provided ;)

SPREAD THE WORD! ;)

can't send a pm in the spanish forums but i'd definitely want to try and help u guys ;)

Id love to be a beta tester i have a wide selection of ps1 iso's and actual disks :)

paul3100

Same here got fooking loads of games Iso`s and originals and a 16GB card - be nice to see .cbn format support to...

ruffnutts ;)

Send a private message to Khan for beta-testing.

Thanks!

Yes. Can't wait - I'd probably buy PS1 games specifically to play on the Caanoo. P.S. I'd like to beta test as well.

ruffnutts said:
just need to send Klan a PM dudes and dudets... ;)

I don't suppose anyone can tell me how to get the emulator to recognise the games? Do they have to be in a specific disc image format (bin, cue, nrg, iso)? Put in a specific folder? Extracted from their CD archives? All I've managed to get so far is a PCSX4ALL splash screen and an 'Error: No Available Games Found' message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok what you need to do is put the games in a folder called isos and yes the format is as you say (bin, cue, nrg, iso) ect...

ruffnutts ;)

ruffnutts said:
Ok what you need to do is put the games in a folder called isos and yes the format is as you say (bin, cue, nrg, iso) ect...

ruffnutts ;)

Cheers mate, that was the missing piece of the puzzle :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to if the caanoo beta version emulates memory cards saving or not. i tried to access the memory card in about 5 games and they all crashed. i just wanted to know if i should be spending a lot of testing time trying to figure this out.

The Beta doesn't appear to be able to use memory cards - when I tried to access them for Lego Racers (which ran slowly and with extreme graphical glitches), it said the memory cards were full, even though PCSX created them. Also, the BIOS rom doesn't boot up (I would assume it should be possible to run since it runs on EPSXE).

i'm using it. and the only games that require it so far are the resident evil 2 dual shock games. and they run very close to full speed.

Nice... beening looking forward to playing that on the go, I still think we need .cbn support it knocks 100`s of meg
Of some games I have loads of games in this format its what psx4all on the dongoo uses ;)

Back