PCH-1000 Vita (Oled screen model) Mem Card & Games

Garrett

Advanced Member
Hardly used & has no visible marks or scratches, there's an official Sony 64GB memory card & a rubber skin.

I have games installed & if anyone is interested I'm happy to sell it as is, if there isn't any issues with the games being tied to my account etc.

I'm selling because my Tablet has just gone kaput & although I'm fond of the Vita it doesn't get as much use as my Tablet & I need funds to help finance a new one.

Installed Games:

Surge Deluxe, Flying Hamster HD, Super Stardust Delta, Lumines Electronic Symphony, BreakQuest Extra Evolution, Jet Set Radio, TxK, Save The Pilgrims, Gunslugs, Touch My Katamari, Tearaway, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Strangers Wrath HD, Flower, Real Boxing.

If anyone is interested, I'll post some images & talk price.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should know that you need to post pictures by default. Please post pictures, including at least one with a piece of paper with your name on it.

Also: You can't sell a Vita with installed games as they're tied to your PSN account. If you're going to sell here you're going to need to factory restore.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should know that you need to post pictures by default. Please post pictures, including at least one with a piece of paper with your name on it.

Also: You can't sell a Vita with installed games as they're tied to your PSN account. If you're going to sell here you're going to need to factory restore.
This why I hate buying games via download.  You pay for them but they are not yours as you can't sell them back ... No collection value whatsoever!  :angry:

That's why I was very positively surprised when I read the EULA from the drm free blackguards download from a recent humble bundle which actually allowed passing it on (obviously requiring me to delete my (backup) copies). It might have been an unintentional leftover from traditional distribution (German copyright requires this explicitly - so called Erschöpfung - for distribution on physical media that is not tethered to an online account; the courts seem to be not yet clear how this translates to new ways of distribution; IMO there is no reason to penalize traditional distribution only, but we'll see).

Back