Pc Manager Is Fixed! :d

crow_riot said:
torpor said:
This is very disheartening. I hope it gets sorted.

In the meantime, I hope that there are developers for Caannoo who won't be using FunGP ..

Maybe we should hope they don't get it sorted, so that no one really uses FunGP? I liked the idea of FunGP in the first place, but it turns out that it's being a mess. We should create something like cydia ;)
Awsome idea for a Cydia type setup. +1
The best reason to own an Apple product IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, just noticed that PC Manager crashes if you plug in an USB device while it's transferring a game to a Caanoo :D Awesome software! /sarcasm

This software looks to be such a mess. :(

GamePark should focus on hardware...

Software is gonna kill them and we will lose both.

No it isn't.

PC manager still fails on both of my machines from 2 separate internet connections.

It really feels like it's an issue with the DRM server.

fettouhi said:
Total bs that you need a windows machine to transfer games to the Caanoo :( .

From what I've seen it doesn't work regardless of the operating system you have.

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
fettouhi said:
Total bs that you need a windows machine to transfer games to the Caanoo :( .

From what I've seen it doesn't work regardless of the operating system you have.

It just worked for me today, managed to transfer Rhythmos successfully, let's just hope it's not a one time glitch :p

indask8 said:
This software looks to be such a mess. :(

GamePark should focus on hardware...

Software is gonna kill them and we will lose both.

I would still like to see them coming up with commercial games...

anyway pc manager seems to work 100% now judging by the users on the facebook. gph posted on the fungp board that they are working on the mac and linux versions of pc manager so good days ahead...

I have both a Caanoo and a Wiz now. I've registered my Caanoo with the PC Manager but for some reason I can't register my Wiz. Anybody else have tried that?

fettouhi said:
I have both a Caanoo and a Wiz now. I've registered my Caanoo with the PC Manager but for some reason I can't register my Wiz. Anybody else have tried that?

They only allow you to register one device per account, so yeah they'll force you to make another account to register another device.
I think it's prevent the syncing of the same game to multiple devices, even though the Wiz and Caanoo are incompatible with each other.

RupeeClock said:
fettouhi said:

They only allow you to register one device per account, so yeah they'll force you to make another account to register another device.
I think it's prevent the syncing of the same game to multiple devices, even though the Wiz and Caanoo are incompatible with each other.

A bit lame IMHO.

I tried to download Rhythmos, registering the device worked fine. But it seems I can't download anything from fungp.com whenever I try to download anything, the DL doesn't start, Firefox tells me there would be a plugin missing, if I try to install it, it directs me to oracle java website, but my Java is up to date. In the IE it doesn't start either.
Is there a way to sync the FunGP account from within the PC Manager and download the game from there? And is there a way to increase the fontsize of this awfull program?

You can change font (but not size) in this window (after clicking "Set-up" on bottom right)

20100902231203.png

I've done some attempts before I could download Rhythmos (and other games). It works "better" by IE8 or Chrome. I suggest to choose "C:\GP2X" for download folder, and after you push "OK" button, wait a little before it starts (it also can happen that button disappears, and then it begins slooowly to download).

Yeah, I found the Font type option too, but unfortunately, there is seems to be no option to change the font size. Download worked with Chrome, but was, as you said, very slow. Transfer speed of the PC manager is also very slow. But at least Rhythmos worked on the first try.

Yea, their download manager is pretty ridiculous. I had to restart the download half the time to get some games to actually download.

Actually uhh no, its not fixed, it registered me as having a GPWiz when my Caanoo was hooked up to their manager. I DO have a wiz but it was not what i was trying to register, i really hope it does not screw my download because of it being the wrong device registered. They really need some work on their pcManager,.. could it somehow be because i just used my Wiz usb cable since it was already hooked up?

yes, it recognized my Caanoo as a WIZ too
but it's not a problem, you can buy/download/play Caanoo games

Back