Paying $500 + Shipping For An Openpandora

PCP said:
Hey all,

I'm interested in buying an OpenPandora. I'm paying $500 + the cost of shipping to Norway. Payment via my verified business PayPal account.

The Pandora must be in perfect shape, no scratches or marks of any kind. It must also have functioning nubs and other buttons etc.

So if you're looking to sell your Pandora, here's your chance to get a quick, hassle free sale. Please PM me. Thanks! :)

You should look at this...My link

Last edited by a moderator:
Farox said:
PCP said:
Hey all,

I'm interested in buying an OpenPandora. I'm paying $500 + the cost of shipping to Norway. Payment via my verified business PayPal account.

The Pandora must be in perfect shape, no scratches or marks of any kind. It must also have functioning nubs and other buttons etc.

So if you're looking to sell your Pandora, here's your chance to get a quick, hassle free sale. Please PM me. Thanks! :)

You should look at this...My link

Thanks for the tip, I've read it. :)

The reason I'm in such a hurry (other than being crazy to get my hands on the Pandora) is because I am launching a new retro gaming webzine in a couple of weeks and I was hoping to have a huge Open Pandora review ready by the time we go live. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back