Pax 2009

ShyGuy

I went to my first PAX earlier this year and I'm definitely going to PAX09. Any Pandora preorderers gonna be rockin' the Handheld Lounge with me next year? ;)

lol I was actually thinking about the same thing but also if I can get on before GDC:09 I would have a demo out by then. :)

Yeah, I'm going to go over there, maybe reuse jokes 3-4 times a year, have a slowly deteriorating art style, make sure every joke I make you have to read 8 links of backstory, and I'll be sure to bring my annoying-as-fuck fanbase with me.

(gdc is awesome. gamers, especially the ones who go to PAX, are fat, ugly, dumb, and smelly. developers, especially at gdc, i met some of the most insightful, intelligent, funny, and hard working people in quite a long time)

Attack it all you want.

I got rickrolled by Jonathan Coulton twice, and I liked it.

ShyGuy said:
Attack it all you want.

Eeeeewww... :D

Game_over said:
lol I was actually thinking about the same thing but also if I can get on before GDC:09 I would have a demo out by then. :)
Heh... Sounds like my thinking. It's my desire to show up with a handful of game-changing content on a handheld that ought not to be and change a few minds about a handful of things and perhaps woo a few Indies to port things over to Linux/Pandora. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ShyGuy said:
Attack it all you want.

Honestly, that is probably the funniest thing I've heard all day. Congrats.

ShyGuy said:
*sings* i hope my boyfriend dont mind iiiit!

edit - doofus

Back