Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm willing to try it

• NO!

• Total voters

Will have pot milkshakes or something cause I dont fancy smoking it :/
pot cooked in milk tastes AWFUL. the effects are worth it though :D
jesus, when i made rocky brownies at easter, wish i had known about the whole effects that dairy products can have.

we crumbled in a 16th for eight of us, then added the butter and milk, we all chowed down on what we viewed as a pitiful amount.

oh my sweet baby jesus!

we all went on the most insane trip, i've done some 10x strength salvia, but this was just unreal, took me a full 36 hours before i could get my head straight, after 72 hours everyone was back to their normal state.

word of warning kids, when ingesting cannabis, the results will be at least two fold, a learned friend of mine told me you can multiply the effects by five is you mix dairy into the deal, cook cakes with dairy and your looking at ten times the dose in a hyper concentrated form.

for two or three hours you'll be fine, then things start to melt!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done it once, a mate gave it to me neglecting to say it was weeded up :D. But I'm not a heavy pot smoker... or eater to be honest. Just be careful though cos I was *wasted*. I kinda binge smoke so I've had a *lot* at a time and didn't get any where near as wasted as on the yoghurt.

Save it for a special occasion ;). Like your next exam perhaps?

thursday is the end of exams.

the night is planned, we shall arrive at my mates decked out shed bearing chinese food, milk, oasis and cakes at half seven.

the night shall begin slowly, most of us have been completely clean of weed for about three months!

after a few joints the bongs and pipes will come out and we aim to not sleep til dawn!

Sweet :). I had my last exam on Monday. I'm still hungover now. Got threatened to be killed by a guy who said "I'm gonna smash your head in right now with a baseball bat, I've been in loads of fights!". Dunno if he was planning to go and buy a bat especially or what cos he certainly didn't have one on him.

There were some right tossers about <_<.

haha, you guys got a THC expert on the boards. I'm a member of the cannibus club, grew hella fat last year and the year before, stopped due to fence jumpers. Dont use bammer bud it'll make the cookies taste like shit, use shake from a harvest, like the leaves and stems, one cookie will fuck you up more then any blunt will, eat more then two your liable to be the first person in history to OD on THC. The whole thing is, is trhat your extracting all the thc from the bud, when you smoke it you only get a small percentage of the thc, when ingesting butter you take 100% THC, oatmeal cookies are the best for butter, I dont care anyone says, I make batches every two weeks, the oatmeal cooks fast, you dont fry the THC, other types of baked goods will fry a lot of the THC.

Going back to legalisation... whoever said about death rates rising due to the British generally being assholes (it's OK, I'm a Brit myself.. I didn't mean everyone, but it is our reputation), I fully agree.

I don't think it should be legal, but at the same time I think it should be de-criminalised completley. Sure, if it was legalised, then there'd be official sources to get it and you know you woudn't be getting ripped off with something crap or something laced with something else... but the flipside is the tax's would sore. You'd be paying £30 for an eighth I reckon...

..still it would work wonders for our economy. I reckon that about 90% of Worcester are potheads...

Kai posted on Jul 1 2004 at 09:41 AM said:
but the flipside is the tax's would sore. You'd be paying £30 for an eighth I reckon...
they can't do that since it's so easy to grow; people would be selling it for much cheaper in no-time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back