Panzer Dragoon Esque Game...

Yeah this is what programming is about ^^

Btw, you're never gonna make that game. And I'm afraid that Quiest is gonna have some serious trouble continuing with his Metal Slug 32X. I'm trying to give you guys some advice, not discourage you. You're starting with these huge projects even though its the first time you try to write something (well, Quiest wrote some other proggies before but...)

First you need to write small, easy to debug programas to check how collision detectiong works, how to handle sprites, angles, fpg's, palettes, scrolls, etc., but step by step. Only after you get the experience you need you can start PLANNING your game with pen and paper, not writing it on the computer. But I know this sounds too hard to do ^^; Well, good luck :p

Thanks to those who wished me luck...
you're never gonna make that game
Your right, i am not a |_337 coder, i am a gamer, and all i should do is play games, not try to make them... I give up..
But i will hone my skills, and a long time from now i will be back... :ph34r:
Oh well, back to being a smashgp character making robot ...^_^

btw, he'd go to hell, get raped by satan, then kill himself...
You can visit hell and still be alive, it has happened in movies... :p

I read the message you posted before editing that one ^^ So it's really stupid to re-edit it again and post that.

Anyway I didn't really expect you to take me right way and read my ENTIRE post, where I said what you should do in order to make progress or at least, even if you never finished the game, HAVE FUN and learn; but do as you wish ^^

Back