Pandora Pandorawiki Bad Link?

smilnovi

Hi,

I don't know who is responsible for the http://pandorawiki.org but for some time now there is an problem with the "Hardware documentation" section. For some reason, the link to C64x CPU and Instruction Set Reference Guide doesn't work, and the page I get is an "We're sorry. The page you requested cannot be displayed due to a system error.".

Is it an actual problem with the pandorawiki link, or the people at the "Texas Instruments" pages have removed the document, because all the other links are ok?

Apparently you should use neon either not at all, or at much as possible (ie, not sparingly) as it's said that overclocking and neon don't go well together, so you can either overclock or use neon.

(I've not tested it myself however.)

The NEON implementation is sadly a weak spot. I've posted some stuff I gathered from the Beagle Board IRC in the performance numbers thread. SGX should be our salvation in 3D games, though.

I added those last couple links to the hardware doc page.

OP: For the record, if you spot a problem with the wiki, you should either note it in the discussion section for that page or just remove the bad link. Enough of us check the recent changes page regularly that somebody will see your note or deletion and fix it.

Chip said:
I added those last couple links to the hardware doc page.

OP: For the record, if you spot a problem with the wiki, you should either note it in the discussion section for that page or just remove the bad link. Enough of us check the recent changes page regularly that somebody will see your note or deletion and fix it.
Ok, will do!

Thanks people for the other links! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back