Pandoras At Landmarks And Famous Places

Prometheus

This thread is as the title says, and was inspired by Magic Sam's recent thread "Two Masterpieces, One Picture", since that thread proved that there are Pandoras going to really famous locations now. If your Pandora has been somewhere famous, and you got a picture of it, post it here.

I don't expect this thread to be a hive of activity, so I'll make a note that I don't think that gravedigging this one with something relevant to it will ever really be a problem - I would imagine that this thread is unlikely to ever contain information that could be outdated or problematic if it is ever bumped up from the depths. :p

To start, here is my Pandora, in Scotland last year, at Mary King's Close on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. The backdrop is a promotional picture outside (it wasn't possible to take photographs inside), and my Pandora is running Ghouls 'n' Ghosts, since the place is allegedly haunted.

Pandora_at_Mary_Kings_Close.png

Attachments

• Pandora_at_Mary_Kings_Close.png
    Pandora_at_Mary_Kings_Close.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Zoom bottom left, center on that...rotate left a little, run al gore thru, add sum rythmn, back up and pan some pipes, there, there man...extrapolate on that! Holy Shit its megaman!

BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN

Hi,

My Pandora traveled with me and my girlfriend to Prague, Czech Republic !

Here is a picture of our beloved little machine, in front of the Astronomical Clock:

2mwc6ya.jpg

On a side note, it's really a beautiful city, and we met really kind persons :)

Bye, Magic Sam

Very nice idea. I thought about it myself when I travelled to northern Norway, but at that time...I was waiting so my holiday passed and I could only provide a picture of:

"Look! Knivskjellodden (the "real" northcape) where the Pandora really could have been if I had it at that time!"

*getsmethinking* Is it really a fake if I edit one of my pictures as I would have taken the little bugger there 100% if I had it? So mentally...the Pandora was there, just not in the right time-space-continuum...someone got access to an L-Space by any chance?

Magic Sam said:
BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN

Hi,

My Pandora traveled with me and my girlfriend to Prague, Czech Republic !

Here is a picture of our beloved little machine, in front of the Astronomical Clock:

2mwc6ya.jpg

On a side note, it's really a beautiful city, and we met really kind persons :)

Bye, Magic Sam

And scene of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWJHEmFfPA

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit.. mine was last week at the International Court of Justice in Den Haag... but I didn't take a picture.. next time better :)

Back