Pandora Touch Panel (not the screen)

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
Please don't ask me why, but I've managed to puncture/tear the Pandora touch screen PANEL and rendered the screen untouchable.  It still displays the image perfectly just no touch.  Still works with mouse and nubs just no touch.  So my question is where can I buy the touch screen PANEL, something like this, for the Pandora LCD display?

hwGtazu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got broken displays where the touchscreen is still intact.

I could send you one of those.
Whoa!  What a support!  Just posted it a second ago and have a solution already!  I'll never leave this community! :D

How much do you charge for it?  Have you shipped the TV-out cable I ordered?  If not you can throw that in there that would be awesome.  I'll pay additional shipping cost.

Thanks!

Just PM me your address and that's it.

If your cable has not been shipped yet (I shipped most of them already though), I'll simply put that into the package.

Developers (the smartest people on this earth IMHO) talk to normal human beings like me? -  Nope.  CEO of a company talks to normal human like me? - Nope.  When shit hit the fan, support is provided within minute? - Nope.

Nothing like Pandora Community.  Only OpenPandora Community has YES for all of the above :D

LOL! Just yesterday, my teacher sat on the phone for 5 hrs with a lady from Microchip looking for RMA for faulty dev boards. But, she kept saying he needs to email this one dude but every time he sent an email to that account it would say invalid address and it couldnt send

LOL! Just yesterday, my teacher sat on the phone for 5 hrs with a lady from Microchip looking for RMA for faulty dev boards. But, she kept saying he needs to email this one dude but every time he sent an email to that account it would say invalid address and it couldnt send
that's a robot lady he talked to :)

that's a robot lady he talked to :)
No it wasnt. She was a real person living in Arizona. Just very clueless

Ed,

Thank you.  I received the touch panel today, did some soldering, and now my LCD works perfectly!  :D I'm back to 2nd-screen modding business ;)

Thanks a million for your awesome support and kindness!

Edit:  Seems like the touch screen you sent me is more sensitive and works better than my original one which I had to stab it really hard for it to work.  I'm not sure others who have touch issue may want to order separate touch panels and replace them...  It's really easy (at least for me) to change the touch panel...

Edit:  Seems like the touch screen you sent me is more sensitive and works better than my original one which I had to stab it really hard for it to work.  I'm not sure others who have touch issue may want to order separate touch 
Interesting.I also have this issue along with the calibration.

Back