Pandora Render Model

pandora said:
hells_dark said:
We all do :)
That was a pointless post :blink: is someone trying to up their post count?

Warmfluffy, on the next render you could maybe update to have the new custom joypads instead of the old discontinued ones. (The new ones don't have a chrome base)

Certainly, they were what I was going to do next :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK said:
fusion_power said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Okay I have the first render animation, I have no idea how long it will take you all do download as I made a flash file out of it. it's about 22meg and I hope it works...
I only have a 56K Modem so I better don't test it out :D

Is a small 150KB pic of the new rendering available maybe? ^_^

Your wish is my command, here's one that's about 45K
NewPandora.jpg

Thank you very much. :) Looks indeed great. As long we have no real Pix of the finished Pandora, all the (online) Magazines should use these Renderers if they bring Pandora news. In some cases they use the very old renderers from ED and we know these pix are far away from the finished product.

Now that i look at it more closely, too many light sources is killing it. Turn off rayshadows for most of the lights. I mean, i count 5 shadows alone on this low quality picture. It's like you put it in the middle of a soccer stadium.

WarmFluffyUK said:
pandora said:
hells_dark said:
We all do :)
That was a pointless post :blink: is someone trying to up their post count?

Warmfluffy, on the next render you could maybe update to have the new custom joypads instead of the old discontinued ones. (The new ones don't have a chrome base)

Certainly, they were what I was going to do next :)

Awesome, could it also have the new D-Pad and keyboard (basically look like the latest render but with updated analogs)? Your render looks a lot more shiny/polished/thinner than the "official" ones; is this normal?

I thought there were going to be 4 lights on the left now with the Bluetooth one.

Is it just me or do you have the L and R buttons mapped backwards?

Grench said:
I thought there were going to be 4 lights on the left now with the Bluetooth one.

Is it just me or do you have the L and R buttons mapped backwards?
This render is not completely updated yet and she already said that the swapped L and R were an accident that will be fixed in the next render.

It takes only two posts to make me doubt the intelligence of the people who inhabit this forum.

Seriously guys.

Seriously.

Logokas said:
It takes only two posts to make me doubt the intelligence of the people who inhabit this forum.

Seriously guys.

Seriously.
Didn't this post up that to three?
:p

Back