pandora psychologist needed.

H

hakmanplayer

i need a pandora psychologist.

calling dr. pandora.....calling doctor pandora!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Is there EMACS for Pandora? Because it has Eliza, the psychotherapist.

don't freak out, dude, it's just a mini computer that fits your pocket, with qwerty keyboard, touchscreen, usb host, dual sd card (up to 64gb) etc

no big deal :p
i was mighty pissed off when my friend said almost exactly that, but with a serious face!

don't freak out, dude, it's just a mini computer that fits your pocket, with qwerty keyboard, touchscreen, usb host, dual sd card (up to 64gb) etc

no big deal :p

128GB. The 64GB SDXC cards out now are SD 2.0 spec as far as I know. They work fine, though you'd be stupid to keep them as FAT.

128GB. The 64GB SDXC cards out now are SD 2.0 spec as far as I know. They work fine, though you'd be stupid to keep them as FAT.
SD3.0. SD2.0 goes up to 32GB, SD3.0 is exactly the same, except with no such restriction. SD4.0 is the fancy new format with new pins that won't be compatible with the Pandora :(

SD3.0. SD2.0 goes up to 32GB, SD3.0 is exactly the same, except with no such restriction. SD4.0 is the fancy new format with new pins that won't be compatible with the Pandora :(
The scarce info I've been able to find on SD 4.0 points to it being backwards compatible to SD 3.0 at least. So we won't be able to read at 300MB/s, but we should be able to get at the full 2 TB.

Of course, my best source is an Engadget article, so I do have a salt shaker ready...

Ah. Sorry. I thought that 3.0 being the new spec didn't sound quite right for some reason. Thanks for the info!

The scarce info I've been able to find on SD 4.0 points to it being backwards compatible to SD 3.0 at least. So we won't be able to read at 300MB/s, but we should be able to get at the full 2 TB.
Backwards compatible means the device can use older cards, not that new cards can be used on old devices, unfortunately. SD4.0 spec shows some new pins on the cards, which could make it physically incompatible with older devices, depending on how the pins are used.

Backwards compatible means the device can use older cards, not that new cards can be used on old devices, unfortunately. SD4.0 spec shows some new pins on the cards, which could make it physically incompatible with older devices, depending on how the pins are used.
If the publicly available info is correct, those new pins would be for UHS-II, which is the 300MB/s interface added to existing SDHC/SDXC cards by the SD 4.0 standard. The form factor isn't changing, and the new pins shouldn't be that big a problem. Also, since the cards themselves will keep their SDHC/SDXC marking, they need to keep backwards compatibility with devices also marked as such.

I'll repeat: This all pretty much hinges on the press release itself not containing bogus information.

Back