Pandora Press Hacked?

clyborg

Still Fresh
Whatever happened to the site, I was about to translate the arabic message using google translate.

"Finally blown Kkkkkkkk generally Dedicate Alochtrac our teacher> VoLc4n0 <and all members of spiders with a determination where Saad claimed the second and third, etc. .."

I have no freaking clue on what that means or why bother hacking that site.

Jason

Clyborg said:
Whatever happened to the site, I was about to translate the arabic message using google translate.

"Finally blown Kkkkkkkk generally Dedicate Alochtrac our teacher> VoLc4n0 <and all members of spiders with a determination where Saad claimed the second and third, etc. .."

I have no freaking clue on what that means or why bother hacking that site.

Jason

blank for me... And what is with Arabic messages on hacked sites these days anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Press CTRL-U

and you will see this in the source: text = "أخيرآ نسفته خخخخخخخخ على العموم اهدي الأختراق معلمنا > VoLc4n0 < وألى جميع اعضاء العناكب ومع الأصرار راح يكون فيه دعس ثاني وثالث والخ.. ";

Firefox doesn't runt the script

I saw it too, surprised me when I went to check for news! Also looks like the internet tab has atomic thumbs rabbit avatar, was that always there before? :p

Nivek10 said:
I saw it too, surprised me when I went to check for news! Also looks like the internet tab has atomic thumbs rabbit avatar, was that always there before? :p
yep, the bunny has always been there... Bunnitude!

What the heck is http://www.star28.com/ ?
in the source(as mentioned above which DOES have the message..)
// Visit http://www.star28.com/ for more code

Whoever did the hacking just copied and pasted from that other site, and didn't bother to check if it actually works...

Pandora Conspiracy Theory #285:

Oh no, OpenPandora LTD and PandoraPress are just a front to cover up an Al-Qu'ida terrorist Operation aimed at taking your money to fund their agenda under the guise of a independent start-up handheld computer company! Run for cover!!!

It's already being talked about here:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51999-changes-to-pandorapress/

This thread should probably be merged with that one.

NLS said:
Whoever did the hacking just copied and pasted from that other site, and didn't bother to check if it actually works...

It's just scripts. Someone somewhere was scanning, probably every available IP or every host on a server, and found some vulnerability that allowed them to insert the message. I doubt those responsible even know it happened, I doubt they have any problem with, or any knowledge of the open pandora or anyone associated. There is still code red traffic floating around on the internet...

bobdole369 said:
NLS said:

It's just scripts. Someone somewhere was scanning, probably every available IP or every host on a server, and found some vulnerability that allowed them to insert the message. I doubt those responsible even know it happened, I doubt they have any problem with, or any knowledge of the open pandora or anyone associated. There is still code red traffic floating around on the internet...

They do know what they did... They have a little gang... called the spiders, lol
Im sure it wasnt personal though, as you say! but they are desperately trying to be hackers, they have a little website and everything! :lol:

Please don't call them hackers. It's what used to be called scriptkiddiots in the old days and its a pretty fitting name ;) Calling them even wannabe hackers gives them a wrong kind of credit as they obviously not even really know anything about hacking. It's more like a kid breaking bubblegum-vending-machines because older brother told them how its done and said it would be cool. Does a little harm, something to brag about but basically verly lame.

Back