Pandora On Pandora?

SHEEPGODODOOM

Still Fresh
Hey its my first post here so I'm just going to throw a hello in here too :)

Please excuse any lack of knowledge on any linux or ARM complications with anything i might say :p

I'm sure you all know what pandora radio is and I was shocked I have not seen this question stated before in my quick search. mostly because of how suggestive and fun it sounds :)

I read in another post that flash will be coming to ARM but I'm not even sure if pandora is flash based.

So will we be able to fire up firefox or whatever browser and get some pandora on pandora action?

PROTIP:

To figure out whether something is Flash-based, right-click on it.

"Adobe Player 10 Settings..."

Pandora is Flash-based. So, once Adobe stops being dicks and gets Flash on the Pandora or opens it or whatever happens, it will work within Firefox or any other browser that uses the same plugin architecture. (I think they all use Netscape plugins, so it should work on all browsers...)

(naw)mcx said:
lulzfish said:
Pandora is Flash-based. So, once Adobe stops being dicks and gets Flash on the Pandora or opens it or whatever happens.
Did that kinda thing not just happen?
I was under the impression that Adobe's flash support for ARM will only work up to Flash 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunatic said:
I was under the impression that Adobe's flash support for ARM will only work up to Flash 9.
That'll change next year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pee3nT4bPw4

Maybe i deal with too many stupid people per day (statistically) but I was anticipating this thread pertaining to someone wanting to know if they could write a pandora emulator ON THE PANDORA. I was getting ready to rage.

Kaze0110 said:
Maybe i deal with too many stupid people per day (statistically) but I was anticipating this thread pertaining to someone wanting to know if they could write a pandora emulator ON THE PANDORA. I was getting ready to rage.

That's what I was expecting. I was already thinking about how I would go about editing a "Yo dawg" picture for the topic.

-God Ginrai

SHEEPGODODOOM said:
This yo dawg must be made regardless! get to it!

dq0r47.jpg

-God Ginrai

Tensuke said:
When reading this thread, at first I was like :huh:
But then I was like :lol:

And later, I was like
xzibit.gif

I will have Flash 9 support stolen from Maemo since launch day.
Already have the .so file in a safe place for when the Panda arrives.

Back