Pandora Now For Sale

barrybarve

Still Fresh
I should warn you before Wally gets here : you need Pics .

Hi all,

yes pictures are in the eBay auction.

i have checked and its a 256mb unit.

RE international postage, i will amend the listing to deal with that.

PM me for any details or pictures.

Bryant

Hi mate,

i have a flat rate of 15 dollars on it already, so ill make that a flat rate for international too.

as long as she goes to a good home i'm happy, haha.

Bryant

i have checked and its a 256mb unit.

FYI if it says "rebirth edition" behind the battery, then it is a 512MB unit.

As I understand, you need to run Linux 3.2 with "SuperZaxxon" firmware to see the extra RAM.

I think yours is a "rebirth edition" 512MB Pandora. I have one of each, and the case is slightly different around the hinge.

Although I don't actually need it, $41 is a joke for this (and it comes with two top-shelf SD cards) so I posted a slightly more sensible bid of $300.

I won't pay less than that price even if I would win the auction for less.

Honestly I'm sorry to hear you would sell it.

[blink] ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!? [/blink]

Work is not everything. Being a work-o-holic is a crime against yourself, your family, and society at large! Think of all the unemployed muppets who could be working if you will take a break from time to time! Complain to / start a union about your job, and spend more time with Pandora, family and friends! (I'm ashamed to say that seems to be my order of priority! gotta combine some family+Pandora time, where's my TV-out cable Craigix?! :p )

Take the bus to work, and play nethack, microbes or PCSX on the way.

If I win your auction, I will give you a 30 days cooling off period to fall back in love with your Pandora and refund my money!

Get a better job. I can pay you a part-time wage, to do what you really want to do, if you're able to accept that.

Pandora is sad because you don't love her any more!

220px-Pandora.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't end up like this guy, who thought he could live without Pandora:

Pandora%20Alternative%20inspired%20by%20John%20Doe%20from%20the%20blog.gif

Wow. You're... really... something.

You don't like me? I guess it's the scowling avatar.

You can "report" my posts if you think they are lowering the quality of the thread - Wally will be happy to help!

Last edited by a moderator:
DREDD, thanks a lot mate.

i have modified the eBay listing to include the tech specs i totally missed.

I feel pretty bad already letting her go, but i simply feel i cannot give her enough love.

im a man with many pursuits, and i think she needs someone who will use her daily.... (BA DUM TISS)

i respect your position on this, and do agree that such a fine lady should not be undervalued.

hopefully someone will give her a good home, either yourself or another.

Bryant

PS - Kudos on the project to pay for people to do what they love, thats a truly noble pursuit.

Back