Pandora for Sale

super-scrub

Still Fresh
I have decided to sell my Pandora. $300 + shipping OBO, and will include a 16gb SD card.

I had a first edition Pandora, but that got the purple screen of death and got a new unit in late 2010. Haven't really used this one.

Everything works fine, though the A button is a little mushy (still works fine).

I am in the USA FYI.

Also, I just registered here, but I have been a member of the gp32x forums for several years.

I will post pics later or answer any questions.

Thanks.

I'll put up some pictures. After no responses I didn't bother, and basically it looks like...a Pandora. There is no visible wear-and-tear.

I"m also not sure right now if it's 256 or 512MB--I'll check that tonight as well.

I also don't know how to determine if it's a 256 or 512 unit, so if you know, tell me and I'll re-check.
This information is located underneath the battery, on the label inside the battery compartment. :) If it says "First Batch", it's a 256MB unit, and if it says "Rebirth Edition" (or similar - I'm unsure of the exact text, as I don't have one), it's a 512MB one.

I also don't know how to determine if it's a 256 or 512 unit, so if you know, tell me and I'll re-check.
This information is located underneath the battery, on the label inside the battery compartment. :) If it says "First Batch", it's a 256MB unit, and if it says "Rebirth Edition" (or similar - I'm unsure of the exact text, as I don't have one), it's a 512MB one.

Thanks for the info. And the survey says....First Batch.

$220 or best offer if anyone wants it.

Again, first batch pandora, no wear and tear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back