Pandora for sale

Schprlock

Still Fresh
Hello all,

After the two year wait I had a lot of fun with my Pandora. Unfortunately I can't afford to keep all my gadgets, and the Pandora is one of the ones that I can live without, as hard as it will be. Therefore, it is for sale.

I am not trying to make money from it (otherwise I would have sold it in the beginning, when prices on ebay were absurdly high). I considered a fixed price sale, but I know many people are probably interested, so the auction will even the odds (getting a bit more money doesn't hurt, either).

Having said this, here it is:

Link to Pandora for sale

Serial number is 194, for the collectors among you. TV out cable will be sent to the buyer as soon as I receive it (or if it's ok with the Pandora team, I will change the delivery address to the buyer's). A case is included, fits like a glove but it's not the official one, it's by Mitsai, made with great padded durable and protective material. It has space for extra cards.

Everything is just as I received it.

I hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as I did.

Best regards to all,

Schprlock

Hello all,

After the two year wait I had a lot of fun with my Pandora. Unfortunately I can't afford to keep all my gadgets, and the Pandora is one of the ones that I can live without, as hard as it will be. Therefore, it is for sale.

I am not trying to make money from it (otherwise I would have sold it in the beginning, when prices on ebay were absurdly high). I considered a fixed price sale, but I know many people are probably interested, so the auction will even the odds (getting a bit more money doesn't hurt, either).

Having said this, here it is:

Link to Pandora for sale

Serial number is 194, for the collectors among you. TV out cable will be sent to the buyer as soon as I receive it (or if it's ok with the Pandora team, I will change the delivery address to the buyer's). A case is included, fits like a glove but it's not the official one, it's by Mitsai, made with great padded durable and protective material. It has space for extra cards.

Everything is just as I received it.

I hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as I did.

Best regards to all,

Schprlock

Hello. My name is Travis B, and I am definitely interested. I saw that you post to Europe only. Sorry for the (possibly retarded) question, but does this mean that you will only ship to Europe also? I live in the United States.

Ah, this sucks, I might have bought it if not for the fact that I'm up pretty soon when shipping starts up again. Hope you make a HUGE profit, I'm sure you will, good luck.

I'll bid on that, I think. 9 days, though - why didn't you ask here first?

Anyway, I hope you get a decent amount for it if I don't win.

I'll bid on that, I think. 9 days, though - why didn't you ask here first?

Anyway, I hope you get a decent amount for it if I don't win.

Hi,

I didn't ask here first because there may be lots of people interested that don't read the forums. I also have a Portuguese blog on Pandora, my readers might be interested too.

Anyway, you'll see 9 days will pass flying. It's better than the 2 years I had to wait :)

Best of luck.

is it just me or is your youtube video failing miserably anytime i try and in any resolution?

Back