Pandora for sale in the UK

SignorHippo

Still Fresh
I am looking to sell my original CC Pandora in a silver case. I don't really have time to use this so it sits on the shelf. The Pandora has a couple of issues

• One iffy nub, I purchased this as a unit with a bad nub, I think its the right one but I am not sure, when I have used them they seem to work but I rarely use them.
  • There is no stylus, I received the unit without one.
  • The microphone came of the PCB, I removed it from the case and will send it out with the Pandora.
  • There is a small crack near the hinge on the right hand side of the case (see photo). The crack has not grown any bigger since I first noticed it.
  • The WiFi is really bad I get 1Mbps, it is not really usable.
I have 2 batteries for the unit and the official charger. The unit will come without SD cards.

I am looking for £120 including delivery in the UK.

I am in the UK and would rather sell to someone in the UK.

Please PM me if interested.

IMG_20140715_204306 (2).jpg

IMG_20140715_204338.jpg

Tempted to buy it for parts(lcd cable perhaps lcd too)

I live in Finland.

if you dont find a buyer at the end of the week(around friday) i would be prepared to pay for shipping. If you are willing to ship a small distance. I understand if you dont :)

Change of plan. If i instead send mine to be upgraded to aluminium case(and maybe gigahertz) they can check cable for me

I can ship outside of the UK but I am not sure what the rules on export may be, I would have to check before agreeing a sale. It is a lot easier to send within the UK.

Back