Pandora For Sale, 310 Eur Incl. P&p

egmont01

Hi,

I want to sell my Pandora due to altered interests.

I'll include the Pandora itself, a NDS-case, PSU, an extra non-original stylus, the quick start guide, and the battery case. Also I'll deliver the original invoice (german retailer), so you can claim warranty in case of malfunctions.

The device works flawlessly but has one stuck pixel near the lower edge of the display. Visual condition is good but on some areas the silk finishing has become glossy due to abrasion but isn't scratched. Pictures of these issues are attached, the flash overdraws the abrasions.

Overall price is 310 EUR, including full insured shipping within germany or worldwide uninsured but trackable shipping.

Please ask for different shipping options.

Money transfer or Paypal.

Thanks for watching!

dzgt8wvq77hr.jpg
azrn74pbxa2p.jpg
p268oiclq5.jpg
bilutwk3vvlm.jpg

egmont01 said:
Hi,

I want to sell my Pandora due to altered interests.

I'll include the Pandora itself, a NDS-case, PSU, an extra non-original stylus, the quick start guide, and the battery case. Also I'll deliver the original invoice (german retailer), so you can claim warranty in case of malfunctions.

The device works flawlessly but has one stuck pixel near the lower edge of the display. Visual condition is good but on some areas the silk finishing has become glossy due to abrasion but isn't scratched. Pictures of these issues are attached, the flash overdraws the abrasions.

Overall price is 310 EUR, including full insured shipping within germany or worldwide uninsured but trackable shipping.

Please ask for different shipping options.

Money transfer or Paypal.

Thanks for watching!

dzgt8wvq77hr.jpg
azrn74pbxa2p.jpg
p268oiclq5.jpg
bilutwk3vvlm.jpg

Hello i pm you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back