Pandora community on Google+

Stainy

Advanced Member
I could find one. So i started on.. Should be easy to find ;)

Join and contribute if your on G+ :)

Sent from my A500 using the cli.

I would say because a bunch of tech enthusiasts are using G+ before any other "social websites", having a group there can make some free advertising.  ^_^

I must admit that I like using G+ as some easy way to get automatic updates from people and communities I follow. That way, I get news about programming languages (Haxe) and video blogs about gadgets, linux, etc. And I can also read them on my android phone when I'm commuting.

It's not essential, but I think that having some visible and active communities on various social medias is the best way to advertise the pandora and getting more people to think about buying one. The most important informations on those is showing what can be done with the pandora and how. About that, PandoraLive.info should join the group!

KodeIn nailed it. 

It is about exposure and increasing our social media footprint.

I have a few followers that are consistently plussing my OpenPandora posts.

If more people buy units, everybody wins.

KodeIn nailed it. 

It is about exposure and increasing our social media footprint.

I have a few followers that are consistently plussing my OpenPandora posts.

If more people buy units, everybody wins.
As said I was just curious. I guess I should have qouted the thread starter instead => I was interested if something more than just occasional posts were planned (something in the line of a social media version of pandoralive).

By the way just for your info we also have a small google + community for Pandoralive info :)

https://plus.google.com/113684118696028440899/posts
It's a "personal page" that people can follow and they can comment your posts, it's not a community  ;)

What Stainy did is start a G+ community about open pandora, that's why I suggested that you join that community with the PandoraLive account.

G+ is good indeed for social visibility... Is anyone in charge of community management for Open Pandora? Posting, making noise and increasing awareness around the web.
Maybe that's something someone could take on?

Back