Release Pandora-Atari: Atari 800/130/5200 Emulator For Pandora V1.1.0

zx-81

Certified Guru
Website
zx81.zx81.free.fr
pandora-atari-snap.jpg

Hi All,

Atari800 is an emulator for the 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 models of the Atari personal computer.
It can be used on console, FrameBuffer or X11. It has been written by Petr Stehlik.
See http://atari800.sourceforge.net/ for further informations.

Pandora Atari is a port on Pandora of my previous Wiz version.

How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.

it's available on my blog ...

Enjoy,

Zx.

Cool great!

An Atari 800 palmtop :p I bet the Atari engineers never thought that would be possible back then.

Thanks zx-81! Your work is always greatly appreciated.

Please bring on the Intellivision, and I'll be a happy camper. ;)

Chris

jumpman said:
zx-81 said:
jumpman said:
Please bring on the Intellivision, and I'll be a happy camper. ;)

I plan to port it ... soon :)
Excellent!

Chris
Just to let you know, all Intellivision emus are buggy and only run a few games. Not sure why except that the Intellivision was probably pretty undocumented.

Hopefully this port will be able to map the Intellivision directly to the keyboard as many games used the keys in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC said:
An Atari 800 palmtop :p I bet the Atari engineers never thought that would be possible back then.

Back then they didn't anticipate owners moving their 800 around at all. Those things were built like Tanks.
If you'd suggested a portable version, they'd have come up with wheels and an outboard motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You ZX!!!

I had an Atari 400 with only one game.

STAR RAIDERS

One of my all-time favorites, and oh wait I never played the 'improved' 5200 version.

Off to google . . .

Hopefully the sound distortion issues can be fixed, otherwise it is great.

Here is an icon and preview pic for minimenu.

ZX you can use these in your .PND build if you want :) (no obligation if you don't want to of course)

atari800.png

atari800pvw0.png

Hi,

I tested this emulator, which is very nice. But I'm getting a lot of sound distortions, being with music or sounds. Is there a way to solve this please?

Thank you!

Back