Painful deaths(games) youd like to see for hated game characters

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
LoL. I wish nintendo would release Mario Barbeque for the 3ds.Barbeque mario and friends on the go in a myriad of painful and downright nasty ways. download hundreds of unique barbeque sauces to scald and marinate mario.Create your own sauces eg Pitcher, magma, acid, petroleum and more then share them with your friends! Suitable for all ages as long as your demented.

raiden for supplanting snake in mgs2 deserves suffer for being a girly plonker with hair issues.

I'd love to be able to shoot that stupid dog in duck hunt.

also tails deserves to die, he always gets hit by the mines in the bonus stages, and to make matters worse, you're under water, about to die, you see a bubble, aaand tails gets it :angry:

navi.jpg

bug-eater.jpg

Super%20Baby%20Mario.png

How the hell did this useless sack of crap grow up to be Mario?

Code:
http://www.softicons.com/download/game-icons/super-mario-icons-by-sandro-pereira/png/256/Super%20Baby%20Mario.png

your link is being anti-hot-linked :(

didn't he get turned into a flood?
Yes , but unfortantly he seems to be carringing a dormant form of the flood - and in doing so is a carrier ( that's why you can throw sticky grenades at him and he still comes back ) or at least that's what a coulpa of fan sites said ( I'd give a link but I can't figure out how n00by I know ) .

Oh and those stupid crows from new super Mario bros !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back