Ouya $59 shipped with $40 Discount code

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Just letting you guys now there is a limited time $40 discount code for the Ouya which you can use on Ouya.tv.  There is also a free shipping offer going on so if your in the US you can get the Ouya for $59 shipped.  Be quick

Oh , almost forgot , the Discount code is :  Calamity

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Ouya still a thing?
Oh yeah, it aint dead by a long way, especially with about 200,000 Ouyas out there or so and 2000+ developers not to mention over 500 games and counting. It has a huge following. 

But seriously, even if you bought as a TV box, can you get another Tegra 3 equivelant TV box and game controller for $60 delivered?.  You couldn't do that even if you bought  a RK3188 PC stick, decent controller and shipping. And even then you have little support.

that's a good offer really, what, £36 ... I would just buy this anyway for that.

Shame US only really, still would be £99 for me which isn't going to happen right now. But if I could get it for that deal I would do

The OUYA is a really nice machine. Not as powerful as I thought it would be, but it's more than good enough to do the sort of games that I want to play.

At $59 that's a steal, not a bargain. I'd get another if it were available for that price in the UK.

Right ... who knows how much this would cost to ship from US to UK then? :)

Did anyone get a shipping notification or anything?  I got charged and that was about it...  just wondering how long to wait before I worry. =p

I got an order number, then silence... I figure they got bombarded with orders and is taking time to soft through it all.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I hear the discount ended a couple of days ago. So you guys got one in the nick of time.   

Seeing as how I missed out when that awesome HP tablet went on sale for 100$ last year I'll say it's a wash... ;)

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Well. It's work 60$, I'd say. I haven't pushed the emulation envelope on it yet, but the few games I've tried have been kinda fun. The Giana Sisters game was a little "jumpy" but that may have been due to the download going on in the background... :/

It'll be nice to put on a TV and have as a media unit. I hear Netflix can be side-loaded onto it, and the XBMC runs great.

Back