Output video resolution

SombreroMickey

Still Fresh
Hello,
l want to ask (l don't have/(never seen) Pandora) how will work connect to any monitor through hdmi ? Will it have the resolution as on Pyra screen and mirroring or it will extend "Desktop" in any (FHD / 4K ?) resolution or both ? Thanks
PS1: How it workz on Pandora ?
PS2: Thinkin about using it as laptop ..

Hello,
l want to ask (l don't have/(never seen) Pandora) how will work connect to any monitor through hdmi ? Will it have the resolution as on Pyra screen and mirroring or it will extend "Desktop" in any (FHD / 4K ?) resolution or both ? Thanks
PS1: How it workz on Pandora ?
PS2: Thinkin about using it as laptop ..

It should work like any other machine that uses Debian, you can either mirror it, or run it as a different display or extend mode. The top resolution I believe is 1920x1200, so 1080p is assured.

I'm not sure how some games that make direct use of the framebuffer will behave, I guess that is something the devs can find out when they get the prototypes...

Last edited:
It should work like any other machine that uses Debian, you can either mirror it, or run it as a different display or extend mode. The top resolution I believe is 1920x1200, so 1080p is assured.

I'm not sure how some games that make direct use of the framebuffer will behave, I guess that is something the devs can find out when they get the prototypes...
Thanks much, l was hoping of this :)

About how it worked on the Pandora, it's a different animal, it only has an Analog output. standard composite output at SD resolutions. while it was possible with a bit of work to set it up to extend mode or seperate desktop, it pretty much can only mirror what was on the LCD by default.

Back