Out Of This World

I don´t like this game because you have to do exactly what the author want´s you to do... The story starts great in the beginning, but in the end it is boring (the end which says nothing, you escape the bad guyz but you are still in the weird dimension...)
If you beaten this game you won´t play it again, because it is too easy then, also the game is rather short and the controls are not good enough for this kind of game...

I don´t like this game because you have to do exactly what the author want´s you to do... The story starts great in the beginning, but in the end it is boring (the end which says nothing, you escape the bad guyz but you are still in the weird dimension...)
If you beaten this game you won´t play it again, because it is too easy then, also the game is rather short and the controls are not good enough for this kind of game...
Sequels?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t like this game because you have to do exactly what the author want´s you to do... ..

Yeah that is the problem with it is the puzzles are a bit obscure. Even in the beginning how would you know to run all of the way back to the beginning and jump on a vine? Alot of trial and error I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PC version had only a few pieces of music, the end tune being the best. The Sega CD version called The Heart of the Alien has full soundtrack and after you finish the Another World part of the game the story smoothly continues into the Heart of the Alien part, making the game twice as long. Recommended to play in a Sega CD emulator. I bought Sega CD to be able to play this game and it turned out not to run at an european Sega CD at all :(

Back