Original Black Pandora + More! (UK)

Nazral

Still Fresh
Since eBay seems to be blacklisting these, I thought I'd try here.

First Batch Model, 256MB RAM, running SuperZaxxon. Comes with case + 4GB Class 6 Sandisk Ultra SD Card + charger (naturally). Bought it a while back and rarely used it so it hasn't been treated roughly. Selling as paying off debts of a family member has left me severely in the red. Looking for £150 + £5 in postage. I'm open to European shipping, but we'll need to talk to work out the costs. Also, for an extra £10 I'll throw in a 64GB Class 6 Sandisk Ultra I got for an RPi project (I'd be open to selling the RPi too if anyones interested, it has a funky little case!). Serial number - 090001003608.

Secondly, if any electronic devs are reading this, I have a nearly new Saleae Logic16 for sale, it was used once to debug an SPI data hazard issue. Has both cable harnesses, all 16 test clips and the original USB cable, all still in case. Looking for £140 + £5 shipping for it. European shipping subject to the above.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT- Sorry, just noticied the last rule about needing to be a long-term member to post here, feel free to delete this then, only trying as I'm desperate to sell this.

opanimg.jpg

IMG_20121130_163317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up, both of these are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling as paying off debts of a family member has left me severely in the red.

Wow, it is a good thing to help your family. Sad that you must sell your pandora for it :( .

Back