Ordering A Caanoo From Play-Asia?

zeldarocks

I was wondering, if I were to order a Caanoo from Play-Asia, would I have to worry about Customs? I live in the U.S.A. BTW...

zeldarocks said:
I was wondering, if I were to order a Caanoo from Play-Asia, would I have to worry about Customs? I live in the U.S.A. BTW...
Do you mean some kind of customs fees?

I live in Las Veagas, and I have ordered many items from play asia, and I have never had any cost are fees associated with customs. All my express packages have arrived within 1-2 days.

Please keep in mind customs can hold any delivery for any reason at anytime, but I have never had to pay for any international package coming to the US, but it could be delayed if they decide to hold your package for some reason.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you do not have to worry about anything. As stated in another topic, I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I received my Caanoo yesterday morning through Fed-Ex as if it were any other online purchase. Plus, Play-Asia has fast shipping as well. My unit came in 2 days.

I see you are worried about customs, just buy it from Play-Asia and you will be satisfied. ;)

I just ordered from there, got my Caanoo in the UK, very quickly and I didn't have any trouble with customs.

wszKN.jpg

Feel free to use the coupon.

Wow, the Caanoo actually comes in a professional looking box this time around. It's glad to see they aren't being lame like with the wiz box ;P

Back