Order In Time For Christmas?

ThorC

Hello everyone,

I am new here, so please forgive me if I have made any mistakes. I did try my best to read through all the rules, to search (although I found nothing definite or along the same lines of what I was asking :( ), to read the FAQ's and newbie information and such. I've been following the scene probably for around the past month ever since a friend made a post on another forum in a thread about the best handheld gaming device naming something called a GP32. Having never heard of it myself, out of curiosity I looked it up. I began following the trails and discovering some pretty good websites, learning about both the GP32 the GP2X, and finally finding here, to which I now visit daily.

Anyway, my main question is, is it too late to purchase a GP2X in time for christmas? (I am in the UK, and am thinking of purchasing from GBAX). If it isn't, is there any idea to how long I would have left before it is too late, so I can make sure I get in an order before then? Finally, I read on another site during my travels that GPH moved the official release date to January 2006, and pre-orders will be filled, but no new orders accepted? Is this the case, or was that perhaps for one supplier, or indeed untrue?

I know there probably isn't a definite answer yet, I was just wondering if there was a rough estimate or some idea.

Thankyou in advance, I apreciate the help. I apologise if these are stupid questions and have been answered and I haven't found them.

ThorC

No.... Craigix said in a post that they are expecting a massive shipment.

I think he said that at the firts week of december everyone will get thiers

Back