Opposite Lock 3D Racing

mth411

Opposite Lock is a Commercial 3D racing game written by Carl Woffenden that was later gpl'd at : Opposite_Lock_At_Google_Code

opposite_city.png

opposite_desert.png

Included is PhoneME 1.0.1 and midi files for music.
Unzip in the root of your SD card, midi folder must be there, otherwise no music.

Download Here : opposite_lock_download

Attachments

• opposite_city.png
    opposite_city.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 175
  • opposite_desert.png
    opposite_desert.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 156
Please comment on this game, let me know if you like it or Mister Hachi, and I will keep packaging J2ME games.

Runs well, thanks for bringing it over to Gp2x :)

There aren't too many racing games, so this is very nice to have.

I'm looking forward to trying this when I get home from work. I like driving games and this looks promising.

No one is going to complain if you port more games over :)

Would this be easy port to Wiz too? I would love to see more stuff on the Wiz. (cheeky question I know.)

I am working on adding a couple of new features to the GP2X J2ME support, and a Wiz port.

Thanks for the comments, knowing that people are playing these will keep me motivated to do more.

Oooh a car game for the GP2X, awesome!

Thannkyou so much mth411 for porting this.

I hope you keep it up, if so, my GP2X'll be back in daily use!

It's nice to have a car game :)

As stated for the other game (Mister Hachi) ...to be able to play at decent speed , i must disable the music...otherwise is very very slow.

Great game and thanks for porting. For anyone with a Wiz but no Gp2x, this game runs fine (even with music) as-is on Wiz.

Pretty cool game, runs well, can't wait for the Wiz port! Can you package God Of War Betrayal at some point in the future? I searched and found that it's free to download.

TrentG - Can you confirm this one more time -- "This game runs fine (even with music) as-is on Wiz."

I thought it might, but not having a Wiz, and no-one was saying that it did.

Yes, it does work on the wiz.. though didn't play long, the menus and a race seemed to work fine. someone would have to play a little more to be sure it runs flawlessly.

A tutorial to use phoneME with other games (on GP2X & Wiz):

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53395-phoneme-for-wiz/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back