Openliero: Digging

Mjlink

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
On the Dingoo its real easy to dig the tank through dirt.

I can't figure it out on the Pandora. Am I an idiot or is all this scissor hash rotting my brain?

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Mjlink said:
On the Dingoo its real easy to dig the tank through dirt.

I can't figure it out on the Pandora. Am I an idiot or is all this scissor hash rotting my brain?

Peace & Pandora,

Link

That's one problem that we have to figure out, actually. In LieroX, you dig by hitting the direction opposite to the direction you are holding. For example, if you are holding right, you just tap left to dig. This isn't possible with the dpad, so we need to come up with some fix for that.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
paulguy said:
Idea for pandora 2: dpad that allows pressing opposite directions. :D

Nah, Circle Pads are the best. Besides, you would need 2 thumbs on it to handle it well like that, and then you wouldn't be able to do all the other things in LieroX. ;P Maybe some Outer ring that could be used as an additional means of input. For example, you could be holding right and rotate the outer ring a little to mean tap left.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
This works perfectly fine on the Dingoo, no need for anything extra button wise on the Pandora IMO.

Having a lot more fun with XScorch than Liero until digging is fixed. I'm tired of running from killers.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Seems like things got abandoned on this little gem.

Anyone out there want to take up the task of getting digging working?

Peace & Pandora,

Link

PS I'll offer up a nice bounty if you want to meet up anywhere between Santa Cruz and Crescent City in California.

Back